Monday, December 05, 2011

Did God sent an angel?

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

Thank God for His awesome deeds and His goodness unto mankind. I did experience His touch yesterday when I was in Kingston General Hospital where I underwent an  1 1/2 hr surgery in preparation for a preventative cancer treatment, which I will undergo during all of next week.

Due to the lack of an available surgery room they brought me into a partially equiped room to do the surgery under local anesthetic. I better don't go into detail, but I had to assist the surgeon to change the direction of his surgery tool, since he came into a spot slightly outside the allocated area... hmmm.. It was not all without pain. I am pretty tough and didn't want to stir up any commotion. Nevertheless, he did an excelent job, doing this surgery. Four nurses and another female doctor assisted the surgeon. This was rather a complicated operation. This type of surgery was never ever done in this hospital, and needed specific equipment which was brought in from elsewhere. The surgeon who undertook this task had practised this in hospitals where he worked previously.

Please, take note of the following...  Before my surgery I was in a small waiting room in a hospital gown, where also other patients, in hospital gowns, were waiting for treatment. After a while the only ones left in the waiting room was a young mother with two little boys, about 1 1/2 and 3 years old and myself.
The oldest boy came my way from time to time, he showed me his toy monkey... then came by again and waved his hand and I waved back. He came by many times always talking and looking at me throwing hand kisses etc.
Was I a stranger to him? Maybe not!

He came by and touched me gently on my hand and I touched him back. This went on for some time. He was well mannered, had lovely deep blue eyes and a smile. He seemed to be mature for his age. I observed the child and I noticed how gentle and caring he was with his younger brother. I did find him a very special little boy.
He brought his monkey to me again and put the monkey's hand in mine, for me to say hello to his toy friend. When he left some more hand kisses came my way and I returned some to him.

At one point I was bent over a little to pull up my socks. Unnoticed to me this little boy stood right in front of me, and when I lifted my head a bit we stared in each other's eyes. Not a word was exchanged when he put his little hands on my cheeks, holding my face for a while. He stared deeply into my eyes and very slowly let his hands slide down my face until they landed on my lap, still not a word was exchanged.

It was as if he wanted to tell me something like "You will be alright, you will be fine." I was moved and greatly touched by God through this little boy's action.  I heard His message clear and loud. Would my heavenly Father have sent this little angel? I certainly believe He did. I actually knew God guided this boy my way.
He left as fast as he had come and I whispered: "God blessed you, child."

After I went through the mentioned surgery, I knew that the Lord did sent this boy for a special purpose, holding my face in his little hands.

Later on the mother and the two boys were called into the Dr's office. I learned from his grandmother, who was with them as well, that the little boy was treated for cancer and now came back for a check up. "George" as he called the bandage, was going to be taken off.

This little boy did not realize that he had cancer, of course he did not know what was awaiting me. I took his gesture very serious and knew that God had sent this little boy on my path.

Our Father has mysterious ways to speak to His children, but this was a very unusual experience for me. God is ALIVE for sure and He will meet every one of our needs, if our heart trust in Him. Amen!

But Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the Lifter up of mine head. Psalm 3:3

I praise the name of the Lord, for ever. AMEN!

Please, read the following related Blog writings:

VICTORY IN JESUS

CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH


For His glory,
Minister Dr. Trudy Veerman



Copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, 1996 - 2015. All rights reserved.

No comments: